The 3rd training climb is at Mt. Ugu on August 25 to 27, 2000.
It will be a traverse from Kayapa, Nueva Viscaya to Itogon, Benguet.
Departure from Cubao, Quezon City is in the evening of August 24
Thursday at 10:00 PM. Assembly at the Victory Liner bus terminal
along the northbound lane of EDSA between Kamias and East Avenue
is 9:00 PM.
The transportation fee is set at PHP 750.00. Participants who haven't
yet paid the transportation fee must do so on August 23 Wednesday.
Those who can't pay on this date will have to buy their tickets at the
bus terminal themselves.
The TL have already purchased the tickets for those who paid last
August 20 Sunday. After the meeting on Wednesday, the TL will proceed
to the Victory Liner bus terminal to buy the additional tickets.
Below are the steps to be followed by those who can't pay on Wednesday.
1. Go to the bus terminal earlier than 9:00 PM.
2. Ask if there are still seats available in the AMCI buses.
3. If yes, then book yourself to one of the available seats.
4. Otherwise, buy a ticket from any of the other bus trips that will pass through Bambang. Get off at the Shell gas station, and meet the expedition there.
5. Worst scenario: all bus trips concerned are fully booked. Hence, you get left behind. Sorry na lang.